Public Van Transport– Ekkamai BTS – VR Express Van- which travels from Klaeng (Sam Yarn)- Mae Phim Beach (which they can send directly to The Princess Beach. Suitable for light travelers, not recommended for visitors with luggage). Van is scheduled to leave every hour from 6.00am-8.00pm. Travel time is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. For more information, please contact 081-734-0383 from Ekkamai BTS, 081-734-0348 from Mae Phim beach going back to Bangkok.
Public Bus Transport From Ekkamai– can be taken at the Ekkamai Eastern Bus Terminal (near BTS Ekkamai) to Ban Phe, Rayong . After reaching Ban Phe, catch a public taxi (red cab) to Mae Phim Beach to The Princess Beach Resort & Spa. For more information, contact 02-391-2504 and Ban Phe bus terminal- 038-611-378
Public Bus Transport From Mor Chit- At the Mor Chit bus terminal, take the Mor Chit- Rayong bus which leaves every hour from 6.00 pm to 4.30pm (approximately 4 hours travel time). For more information, contact 038-712-3662 ext. 1 and Rayong bus terminal- 038-861-354 -5.
1. Take the Expressway to Bangna (Sukumvit 62)
2. Go straight on the Burabhavi Expressway and taking the Chonburi Exit Then go straight until the last exit on the Burabhavithi Expressway which is the Chonburi-Pattaya exit
3. Take the Bypass Chonburi (361) exit
4. Make a left turn into the Ban Beung- Klaeng- Chantaburi Exit (344) & go straight until reach Rayong
5. At the end of the 344 route, there will be red light intersection (Route 3) to Rayong. Take a right to Rayong.
6. Look at the left & when you see Mae Pim Beach- Sunthornphu Monument & follow the sign to Mae Pim Beach (Route 3145).
7. After reaching Mae Pim Beach, the 2nd sharp curve. The Princess Beach will be on your left hand.
The Princess Beach Rayong
169 Moo 4, Phe-Klaeng-Kram Road,
Kram, Klaeng, Rayong, Thailand 21190
Line@ : @theprincessbeach
Rayong : Tel. +66 (038)-638-811, +6686-320-2885
Bangkok : Tel. +662-951-9655, +6689-694-4914
Copyright @ 2020 The Princess Beach Resort